There is probably only one party like it and no matter how many copy-cats there might be, none can match the debauchery of the night on the beach called the Full Moon Party. If you plan to attend make sure you get the right one. Over the years people have organized Half-Moon Parties and various other moon-themed festivities. But if you want the real deal you will want the one held in KohPhangan Thailand.
Full moon party – Image link
Although I recommend attending the real Full Moon Party only that does not mean that you only have to go for one night. Those who know will all tell you that the week surrounding the party is what you want. Just like anything else worth doing, you will have the most fun when you take all the worry out of the equation. This means to book your accommodations ahead of time and plan out as much as possible. Here are some quick and easy tips to insure you have the best time possible.
- If you can, find someone who has gone before to go with. This is not a requirement but a recommendation. It will help.
- Book your stay at the bungalows ahead of time. You do not want to get stuck too far away from town because you waited until the last minute. Trust me, the closer you are to your bed the better.
- Drugs ARE AT THE PARTY! If you are not a drug user do not do drugs at this party. Even if you are familiar with them it is best to leave them to other people. There is a good chance that you can end up in a Thai jail or dead. That is a good way to ruin the trip for everyone, trust me.
- If you are staying on another island book your boat in advance and stick with registered outfits. There are always locals trying to make money off tourists that do not know any better. Stay safe.
There are always people who will be the village idiot and feel the need to impress everyone with their stupidity. If you come into contact with someone like that, just let them be. Don’t join them in their folly. If there are 2 idiots at a party of 100 people back home, imagine how many show up to a party of thousands on a foreign beach! You can have the time of your life as long as you use your head and don’t do things that you would not do anywhere else. Use some common sense, stick with your group, and don’t put yourself in a situation that you cannot get out of. You came to enjoy yourself not to make sure you cannot get home.
Most people will travel at some point during their lives. Whether you have taken one trip or 20, there is much to learn about travel still. The article below will give great advice regarding travel that may come in handy one day.
If you want to adjust faster to a different time zone, keep yourself awake until around 8pm or later in the new time zone in order to help you adjust.Though you may be tired, succumbing to sleep earlier than you should may end up making your jet lag worse because you have not allowed your body to recalibrate.
This will almost certainly ruin your cruise plan. You will end up in bed for days recovering from seasickness and not enjoying yourself on deck. To save money on costly medical expenses, purchase motion sickness medicine prior to your trip and pack it in your bags.
Make sure you take along all your important documents when you travel. Keep the copies of your insurance, insurance information, and any other important documents in a safe place. In case you don’t know which airline company to choose I would recommend Air Canada as they are one of the cheapest and the best I’ve been with.
You do not always have to wander far to experience a great day trip or weekend get-away. There are probably places you haven’t enjoyed in your own home state or town. You can support your local businesses by traveling close to home. You can be delighted to discover a great place to visit right near home.
You can roll your clothes or use a travel vacuum bag instead of folding them. This will allow you to save space in your baggage. This should really cut down on the needed baggage amounts on your trip.
Be wary of people pretending to be officials in a strange city. Do not give anyone your passport; they may steal it. Do not ever agree to go somewhere with a local who you don’t know.
Make use of the E-tracking function that many travel sites have. This option keeps you with the cheapest ways to travel. You are able to receive alert via email alerts if the flight that you have booked or shown interest in has changed with regards to your travel arrangements.
Make sure that your passport hasn’t expired. Many countries have rules concerning your passport. Many will not allow you entry into the country if your passport expires soon.
Keep in mind that you are not the only person staying in hotels. Be sure to keep the noise level down and close doors quietly. Even during the day people may be sleeping, someone may be napping or recovering from a bad case of jet lag. You don’t have to take it to an extreme, but it’s always welcome if you keep the volume down.
When your dogs are traveling with you, be sure to brush them before putting them into the car. This will blow around the interior of your car does not get too hairy.
As this article said earlier, most people take an extended trip at some time in their lives. By learning this information about travel, you shall be prepared for whatever journey lies ahead. Follow our tips and you just might improve your next travel experience!
Europeis one of the most admired travel destinations around the globe due to its beautiful sceneries, stunning architecture, immense culture and history. Few tips are mentioned there to plan a cheap Europe tour.
• First of all choose a cheap airline with comfort for travel. In this way you can save a lot of money and time.
• AEuropetour can be costly in terms of accommodation and food. If you are single travel then dorms can be a perfect choice. These are the shared rooms with your own beds. But if you are with family then seek for the private room at reasonable price. If you are on long tour in a specific city then hiring an apartment is the best option.
• You can cook your own food if staying in a private room or hotel. Search the local places for eating out instead of chain restaurants. Usually the locals know best eating or food places.
• Train is the best way to make your Europe tour memorable. There are budget airlines which can take you most main destinations at cheaper rates. These air lines are useful if you want o visit more places or cities in shorter period of the time. Walking and cycling is the best way to see a city or explore the destination. It can be also a money saving tool. You can rent a car also for road journey.
If you use these tips, you are sure to save plenty of money on yourEuropetour.